We all hear about the benefits of self care and wellness, but often lack the resources on how to bring them into our daily lives. On this show you’ll listen to conversations with professionals in their industries as they share advice on five key pillars to help you on find your wealth of wellness: Be well, Eat well, Move well, Dress well and Live well. Tune in each week to be inspired and discover your WoW factor!
‘Grassroots Country travels through the history of country music from Jimmie Rodgers and the Carter family to the current day TRUE country music sound.”
Classic County and Bluegrass brought to you by KRFF”s automation every Saturday from 8-9am.
Twang, Trains, and 18 wheel automobiles.
Greeer Pastures airs every other Tuesday from 11 am to 12 pm. It is hosted by Legalize ND Chairman David Owen and co-hosted by Jonah Lantto of “The Good Talk Network” in Minot ND.
- The Solidarity Effect9:00 am to 12:00 pmGenres: Talk
- Wealth of Wellness: the WOW factor12:00 pm to 2:00 pmGenres: Talk
- Jeffo’s Underground Jukebox2:00 pm to 4:00 pmGenres: Punk Rock
- Riverside Redux5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- The Weekly Rinse7:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- This Is Sugar8:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Bass Sick Beats10:00 pm to 12:00 am
- The Solidarity Effect